Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Product Review: Hairveda Sitrinillah Ultra Moisturizing Deep Conditioner






When buying hair products, we are all usually bombarded with bright, colorful bottles with all types of labels with miraculous claims. Sitrinilla is different, it's a no frills, no nonsense, tried and true deep conditioner. I have been using this deep conditioner a little over a month, and when this conditioner says; Ultra Moisturizing Deep Conditioner, It really means it! I came to this conclusion because I have applied it on both wet and dry hair, as instructed on the container, and you get the exact same result; soft and moisturized curls. Most of the deep conditioners I have tried need heat to ensure that the conditioner has fully penetrated my hair. I have used Sitrinaillah without heat and still achieved great results. It also has a light, citrus scent too it, identical to a creamsicle. It's currently available online. It's reasonably priced according to it's size, a 16 oz. jar will run you $17.50 Once I run out of this conditioner, I will be repurchasing.

If you are in the market for a new deep conditioner, definitely give this one a try!

The ingredients are the following:

Ingredients: Water, Coconut oil, Castor Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, SterylAlcohol, Stearakloniun Chloride, Dimethyl Stearamine, Orange oil, Orange Extract, Vanilla Extract, Lactic Acid, Germall Plus, Fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment